Monday, June 04, 2007

Flakey blogging

June 3, 2007 St. Augustine, FL
Hi folks,
I've been told that my lack of blogging has created some concern about whether we have sunk. Not to worry. We're still in St. Augustine, or at least I am. Andrea is off visiting family and I am taking the opportunity to strip and refinish the cabin floors. This is the kind of job that goes much better with less people trying to walk on it. We have greatly enjoyed St. Augustine and are earning enough money with music to pay for our marina bills. There is nothing like traditional flamenco here and so I'm getting a good response. The dance community has just discovered me, so I'm going to soon be in the position of having to turn things down. There aren't any dancers like Andrea, though. She will find teaching opportunities here if she is interested.
So don't worry, we are fine. I'd enjoy hearing from you, of course. Otherwise, it's back to my sandpaper.

No comments: